I’m wondering who told Red that vaginas are capable of creating smells that permeate three separate rooms, and that penises or assholes are not. Maybe he’s confusing vaginas with like…dead bodies or something? Idk idk.
I can understand not being attracted to certain body parts, but people? This whole “OMG EW VAGINAS LOLOL” bullshit really needs to go.
I once had a gay acquaintance say “I was born by C-section, because I didn’t even want to touch a vagina in order to be born!” I don’t know if he really thought that, or if he believed it was what he was “supposed” to say, as a gay man, but either way, it says a hell of a lot about the casual disrespect for women and female-assigned people that exists in the gay male community. And I’m sick of it.
- oliverhyde likes this
- criticalqueer reblogged this from a-great--perhaps and added:
- prototypeboy reblogged this from a-great--perhaps
- companythatmakesmisery reblogged this from dominic-scaia and added:
- rockstonicjuiicemagic reblogged this from dominic-scaia
- dominic-scaia reblogged this from a-great--perhaps and added:
- a-great--perhaps posted this